Inspiration is at your fingertips!
When I’m looking for inspiration and I’m on a mission for a client project, whether it’s flicking, scrolling or thumbing through the latest magazine, I’ll generally find a common thread and style for what I’m searching for.
Here at Fabriq, at our fingertips we can source the latest fabric releases from fabric houses such as Mokum, James Dunlop, Catherine Martin, Zepel, Christian Fischbacher, Casamance, Ashley Wilde, Clarke & Clarke, Sanderson, Villa Nova, Designers Guild – the list goes on!
With an abundance of inspiration from brilliant fabric houses, what we can offer to you is a breadth so extensive you’ll be hard pressed not to find what you’re looking for.
If you’re stuck, because let’s face it, dressing a window isn’t something that we do every day, there’s a couple of things that you can do to start the process.
You have a couple of options:
- Book a time with our inhouse consultant Melanie and with her extensive experience, she can recommend what would suit your room or space
- Collate and keep your research and inspiration, and over time you’ll find a common thread in your selections that represents the look you like, right down to the type of fabric, furnishing textures and decorating styles.
- You can do both! Make an appointment with Mel, and bring your pPinterest board and inspiration and she can recommend what will work and how you can enhance your space.
- Bring your library of ideas in with you. We’ll aim to match your style and recreate your perfect room.
Some of the best ways we’ve found:
Home Decorating Magazines
Our trusted favourites are: House & Garden, Home Beautiful, Belle, Vogue Living
You can purchase these and cut out collate, or you can read your favourite magazines online, screenshot and collate in an album or add to Pinterest.
Tip: Often you can access magazines through your library card; check out your library online or speak with your librarian.
- Instagram is a great source, search by hashtag or look for your favourite designers or styles. You can save Instagram posts and videos as a reference and bring them in.
- Search Pinterest too